Mar 30, 2011

DRIVE ANGRY (2011)


Drive me angry, it’s definitely a C-Class movie. There’s even no one single memorable moment. Milton (Nicolas Cage) is a father who escapes from hell to avenge his daughter’s death and urges to save the only baby granddaughter, meanwhile The Accountant from hell is assigned to retrieve Milton. I wish I don’t have to review thiz movie, because all bad words are gonna break loose. Trapped inside the Cage again, we are tired of your experimental hot-shot wannabe since “Ghost Rider” (2007). Amber Heard is expected to be the hot chick element but on the contrary she has become unsexy and extremely boring. The villain, Billy Burke is expected to be fierce and memorable, but instead of that he delivers emptiness. The only appearance that's a little bit better comes from William Fichtner as The Accountant with his charismatic and eccentric character. The story itself is never clear since the beginning. The action sequences are amusing, always shaking all the time and not focus. I even don’t know what is really going in that moment. Yeah, it’s a terrible cinematography. It comes from the Director who almost every time puts anything that smells cliché and not original into his films such as “Dracula 2000” (2000) and the remake “My Bloody Valentine” (2009). The intention is to become cult movie or something different, but eventually it turns out to be a big blunder. “Gimme one good reason I shouldn’t shoot you in the face” well, I know you’re driving... But your driving is completely sucks.

Stars : 2/10
Experience your life through movee :>
Jonny Fendi



"What's he gonna do? Not let me back in?"

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why they made this movie.It doesn't even have a single nice scene which you like.Now I am feeling why I wasted my time on such a movie.

    ReplyDelete